In God's house you are welcome just as you are, the door is always open. So lay your burdens down and rest.
You are most welcome here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the focus is Christ

This is definitely a word in season for me. Perfect timing. Thank you Ann and Holley.

As I start this journey into blogging my spiritual explorations, the need to keep it focused on Him, not on the numbers, the followers, the opinions of others... it is so important.

If you stumble across this place of mine, you are most welcome here, and you are invited to explore with me as I trip and fall and then carry on. I continue to seek a simple place of rest, to reach that still centre where I can simply abide in Christ. To just be.

As Ann said: "I write to see Him."


Come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment