In God's house you are welcome just as you are, the door is always open. So lay your burdens down and rest.
You are most welcome here.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Centred.

Where is your centre?

Do you just drift from one crisis to another? I know I often do.

But the last couple of days I have been trying to centre myself in God. To find a couple of bible verses I can cling to, repeat to myself over and over throughout the day, to just keep my attention, my focus, coming back to God.

To know that He is the rock on which I can stand firm. That He will hold me through the storms that life swirls around us.

I am focusing on just knuckling down and drawing close to that rock, on which I know I can stake my life.

He does as he promises, he will not fail. Ever.

Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. -Micah 7:8

He will be my light in dark places. He promises so.

Will you stand firm on this Rock with me? It will never shake or falter. You will be held firm, God promises so, and he cannot lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment